As part of the fight against COVID 19, companies can benefit from a grant to finance their equipment.
Only companies with between 1 and 49 employees that have incurred expenses between March 14, 2020 and July 31, 2021 are concerned.
The grant finances 50% of the expenses incurred and is between €500 and €5,000.
Among the eligible expenses, we can distinguish two categories: physical distancing measures on the one hand and hygiene and cleaning measures on the other.
As an example of distancing measures, we can mention the following:
- Equipment to isolate the workplace from contact with customers, the public or colleagues (installation of glass, Plexiglas, partition walls, tarpaulins, fixed or mobile screens).
- Material to guide and enforce distances (file guides, posts and grids, wall hangings, removable barriers, associated cords and straps, trolleys to transport posts, grids, barriers and cords).
- Additional and temporary premises to respect the distances : assembly and dismantling and 4 months rental.
- Measures for visual communication (screens, boards, poster support, posters). Disposable items (scotch tape, paints, ribbons, plastic film, flipchart paper refills, pencils, felt-tip pens, etc.) are not supported.
- Masks, hydro-alcoholic gels and visors are financed only if the company has also invested in at least one of the social distancing measures listed above. Gloves and wipes do not form part of the subsidised equipment*
Concerning hygiene measures we can quote:
- Permanent installations for hand and body washing : for showers, taking care of the material installed and the plumbing work necessary for the installation,
- Temporary and additional facilities such as toilets/wash basins/showers: installation, removal and 4 months rental.*
*Exemple from ameli.fr website